Leopard Print 50s Underwired BraRegular price $ 235.00
The 50s Leopard bra is fully lined with a light stretch lycra for essential support for all bust sizes. The décolleté is finished with a delicate scalloped edge and the extra wide sides and back provide a smooth finish under clothes.
Pair it with the Sheer Leopard Full brief to complete the look.
- Italian Polyester Lycra shell
- Nylon trims from France
- Precision hand-cut and sewn.
- Hand wash and hang dry.
- Do not put lingerie in a clothes dryer.
- Do not dry clean.
- Made in New York City, USA.
All Deborah Marquit lingerie is made to order.
Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR BRA SIZE
- To calculate your band size (under bust), use a tape measure and measure around your ribcage beneath your breasts, shown in example B.
- To calculate your cup size, place a tape measure around your bust at the highest point (Apex) of your breasts, while wearing your best fitting unlined bra, (no padding), as demonstrated in example A.
For your cup size, use the difference in inches between your band size (measurement B) and your bust size, (measurement A) Refer to the table below:
|Bust/band: Difference in inches||USA Cup size||EU Cup size|
|5"||E or DD||DD|
|6"||F or DDD||E|
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR UNDERWEAR SIZE
To calculate your underwear size, using a tape measure, measure your waistline around the smallest part of your waist shown in line C. Then, measure your hips at the widest point shown in line D.
Our underpants are true to size, however if your measurements are between sizes, we recommend choosing one size up.
Waist: 21"- 23"
Hip: 31"- 33"
Waist: 24"- 26"
Hip: 34"- 36"
Waist: 27"- 29"
Hips: 37"- 39"
Waist: 30"- 32"
Hip: 40"- 42"
Waist: 33"- 35"
Hip: 43"- 45"
To care for your lingerie, hand wash in mild soap with warm water and hang to dry, keeping colors separated. Use organic soap or detergent brands without harsh chemicals.
Choose from laundering products for delicate lingerie or hypoallergenic brands made for fine fabrics or sensitive skin.
Do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean.
To preserve the life of your bras and briefs, never put them in a washing machine or a clothes dryer.