Protect your investment. Sometimes you love a bra, and it has become worn out, broken or faded over time, and you want to keep it and wear it again. We understand.
Here you can select a course of action to up-cycle your Deborah Marquit bras.
Choose from the menu above to make your selections.
1. Repair or replace underwire and underwire taffeta casings.
2. Repair or replace hook and eyes for a brand new set.
3. Add hook and eye extenders.
4. Repair or replace straps including metal components (ring and slide)
5. Dye dip to refresh fluorescents or any color to its former brilliance.
6. Taper bra to be smaller around your back.
7. Shorten straps.
8. Replace narrow straps with 1" wide straps for more support.
All repairs are color matched to your original purchase including new satin bow.
After you process your repair order, you will receive an order number and the shipping address to send your package.Repair Terms:
Bras must be washed, clean and free of perfumes before sending. We recommend hand washing in organic suds and hang dry.
Please wrap in light tissue paper and pack with your name, address, and phone number.
Please use a traceable method when shipping your repairs, such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, or USPS with tracking number.
If you live outside of the USA, please select one of the International shipping options at checkout.
Deborah Marquit lingerie is made in New York City, USA.
All purchases made since January 2017 are covered under our Up-cycle warranty.
For questions about your repairs, or if multiple repairs are required, please send your questions to email@example.com or call 212 356 0066.