Faux Patent Leather Full BriefRegular price $ 125.00
- Made in New York City, USA.
- Precision hand cut and sewn.
- Polyester Polyurethane.
- 100% Nylon French trims.
- Hand was and hang dry.
- Do not put in a washer or dryer.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not immerse in salt or chlorine water.
The Faux Patent Leather brief is a classic cut that fits smoothly across the hips with a full coverage rear. The inset is lined with 100% cotton. Pair it with the Faux Patent Leather Bra, Thong, and Garter Belt for the full set.
All Deborah Marquit lingerie is made to order.
Allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR BRA SIZE
- To calculate your band size (under bust), use a tape measure and measure around your ribcage beneath your breasts, shown in example B.
- To calculate your cup size, place a tape measure around your bust at the highest point (Apex) of your breasts, while wearing your best fitting unlined bra, (no padding), as demonstrated in example A.
For your cup size, use the difference in inches between your band size (measurement B) and your bust size, (measurement A) Refer to the table below:
|Bust/band: Difference in inches||USA Cup size||EU Cup size|
|5"||E or DD||DD|
|6"||F or DDD||E|
HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR UNDERWEAR SIZE
To calculate your underwear size, using a tape measure, measure your waistline around the smallest part of your waist shown in line C. Then, measure your hips at the widest point shown in line D.
Our underpants are true to size, however if your measurements are between sizes, we recommend choosing one size up.
Waist: 21"- 23"
Hip: 31"- 33"
Waist: 24"- 26"
Hip: 34"- 36"
Waist: 27"- 29"
Hips: 37"- 39"
Waist: 30"- 32"
Hip: 40"- 42"
Waist: 33"- 35"
Hip: 43"- 45"
To care for your lingerie, hand wash in mild soap with warm water and hang to dry, keeping colors separated. Use organic soap or detergent brands without harsh chemicals.
Choose from laundering products for delicate lingerie or hypoallergenic brands made for fine fabrics or sensitive skin.
Do not use fabric softeners. Do not dry clean.
To preserve the life of your bras and briefs, never put them in a washing machine or a clothes dryer.